In this interactive course, you will learn everything there is to know about German cases, and you will never be confused about which case to use in a sentence again.
This course is jam-packed with useful images and one-of-a-kind tips and tactics that you won’t find anywhere else and will help you comprehend and remember everything on the spot.
It will save you time and money because the material of this course includes everything you need to know about determining cases, so you will not need to pay for extra courses or lessons on this issue.It also comes with a guarantee that you will learn and understand the cases if you follow all the steps and do all the assignments.
On top of that you will have fun while enjoying your rapid improvements and achievements.
What you will learn:
- How to correctly identify the cases in a phrase every time • How to employ the German cases with confidence and ease Master the rules for this grammar topic quickly with plenty of tips and strategies for remembering them quicker.
- Avoid making the same mistakes over and over again to improve your general spoken and written German language skills.
- You will also study the definition and usage of German prepositions, the declension of articles and pronouns, and the distinction between the Dativ and Akkusativ case (stehen-stellen, liegen- legen…)
What you’ll learn:
- How to determine the cases in a phrase every time
- How to utilize the German cases with confidence and easily and so enhance your overall spoken and written German
- How to effortlessly distinguish between ein, ein, eine, ihre, ihr, den, dem, mich, mir….
- After each session, practice your knowledge with quizzes and supplementary tasks, as well as an answer key.
- The definition and usage of German prepositions
- The article and pronoun declension
- The distinction between legen/liegen, stehen/stellen, sitzen/setzen…
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You must have a basic understanding of the German language
Who this course is for:
- If you want a brief and easy-to-understand review of German cases, this course is for you.
- This course is for you if you are annoyed and frustrated with German cases and want to finally be able to use them correctly.
- This course is for you if you want to actively participate in every lesson and have FUN while doing so.
- This course is for you if you want to accelerate your learning outcome by cutting the time and effort required in HALF.
*Course available on our online learning platform.